Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How To Resize And Reduce My Photo And Image File Size

Ever wanted to resize your image and reduce your photo’s size at once? Can you imagine resizing all of your holiday images one by one just for emailing? Resize My Photosis a freeware software for resizing multiple JPEG-images in bulk.
* Resize My Photos is a tiny software that need no further introduction, here are some of Resize My Photos software features:
* Resize multiple JPEG files at once (batch resizing)
* Resize images by limiting the longest edge (fit to a box), height or width
Set image quality for resized images



Unlike other image resizing software, My Resize Photo allows you to choose the output quality, not to mention it is super light on resources, and best of all it’s totally FREE TO USE without any nags, ads or time limits!



++++++++__________________________AND MUCH MORE :::::::::::

PIXresizer


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PhotoRazor

No comments: