- To repair an archive provides a simple 3 step wizard. In the first step you must specify the zip corrupted and the target location.
- The second step shows the contents of the archive where you can also navigate to any folder and check to verify the contents of the file that must be repaired.
- Pressing the key Next the repair process begins.
- Finally, pressing Finish the procedure ends. At this stage you can also flagged the option to open the archive to the ends of the repair procedure.
- After the quick processing, Zip Repair creates a new ZIP that contains all the files retain the same integrity that repaired the original version of the archive.
What more, It can also repair MS office 2007 and Office 2010 documents too like docx, pptx and xlsx
During the tests, it was possible to repair an application contained in a ZIP successfully.
ZIP Repair is compatible with all versions of Windows from XP to 7.
Download ZIP repair